Bridges are smart contracts that allow users to move their tokens across different chains!
In order to bridge wMEMO towards different chains we rely on Multichain.org (Previously Anyswap Network), we just provide another UI to interact with their smart contracts!
All the fees, amounts and other parameters are decided by Multichain's team, Wonderland does not receive any of the fees collected!
Bridging transactions may take some time but they always go through once they leave the depart wallet! If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to ask them using Multichain TG Channel!
Select the starting chain on the left side, and the arrival chain on the right. Insert the amount of wMEMO you want to bridge. Double check the amounts and fees in the info box underneath, and then click on the "Bridge" button on the right!
Bear in mind that all the bridge transactions are managed by Multichain. Delays on large sums may happen, but transactions always go through! Thanks for your patience!
Each one of these parameters is network-specific, and will vary depending on the arrival and departure chain! You can find these parameters right underneath the bridging UI!
- Crosschain Fee - Fee required to bridge your tokens.
- Minimum Crosschain Fee - Minimum Fee required to bridge tokens.
- Maximum Crosschain Fee - Maximum possible fee required to bridge tokens.
- Maximum Crosschain Amount - Maximum amount that can be sent in one single transaction.
- Minimum Crosschain Amount - Minimum Amount required to bridge tokens.